Job type: Full-time
- Job ID- 19827
- Country- Norway
- Location(s)- Stavanger, Oslo, Bergen
- Company- Equinor ASA
- Contact Name- email@example.com
- Workplace- Onshore
- Discipline- Multiple disciplines
- Education Preferred- Not Indicated
- Experience Preferred- Not Indicated
- Closing Date- Oct 31 2021
We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task- supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
We are looking for Engineers, Project Leaders, Business D evelopers, Market Analysts, Negotiators , Originators and Policy & Regulatory professionals across the following business clusters and units-
Low Carbon Solutions
The Low Carbon Solutions team is Equinor’s pioneer in transforming the company into a low carbon energy provider. We translate courageous and visionary thinking into full scale transforming projects, and our aim is to develop clean, reliable, affordable energy solutions. Working in close collaboration with the entire Equinor organisation , our goals are to shape the future of blue hydrogen and enable Equinor to be a leading provider of carbon capture and storage (CCS). To deliver on the ambitious targets we have set, we must pro v ide high impact projects, shape policies, and develop the markets.
Power Solution s is Equinor’s competence center for commercialization of power production from renewable projects. We connect renewable projects with the power markets from the very early phase throughout the lifetime of a project , working across a rapidly changing technical and commercial environment. Power Solutions is also responsible for managing Equinor’s downstream power exposure . With a significant increase in both production and consumption we need to reshape how this exposure is managed.
The Global External Analysis team delivers macroeconomics, political analysis, competitor intelligence, market analysis and policy & regulatory support to trading, marketing, project investment s, business development and strategy development activities and projects across Equinor, as well as to top management.
Power Infrastructure and Asset Development
The infrastructure asset team is responsible for management and development of gas and power assets. This includes managing Equinor’s asset ownership positions and the architect role for current and future infrastructure.
Marketing and Origination of future energy products
The energy marketing team is responsible for marketing and origination of all European bilateral gas sale s . This includes gas supply agreements as feed into blue hydrogen value chains as well as future hydrogen offtake arrangements. As the current gas market is expected to gradually transition, the share of hydrogen will increase, and the future energy product is expected to be a bundle of gas, hydrogen and power. The main tasks for the team are securing market access and maximizing value of future energy products through negotiations with customers.
The Carbon Markets team has been established to operationalize Equinor’s corporate carbon offsetting strategy, to coordinate activities relating to carbon offsetting across Equinor, and to develop our position in the voluntary carbon market. Equinor will use carbon offsetting as a supplemental enabler of Equinor’s climate ambitions and to create value along the offsetting value chain.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for-
For th e s e position s , we are also looking for-
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in engineering, economics, finance, trading, mathematics, industrial economics, innovation, data science, or other
- 3-25 years of relevant experience- we are looking for fresh insights as well as experienced professionals
- Fluent in English and preferably a second working language
- You challenge accepted truths and enter unfamiliar territory
- You explore opportunities across businesses and industries while balancing risk and uncertainties
- You are passionate about driving change to achieve our strategy and transform the way we work
- You actively welcome people’s perspectives, building trust and a culture where it feels safe for all to speak up
- You thrive in dynamic, flexible, and cross-functional teams
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That’s why we offer-
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That’s why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 29-12-2022🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 12-12-2022🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 10-12-2022🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Oslo City, Oslo