We are looking for experienced Subsea Umbrical Engineer for a project with a main Energy company in Oslo.
- Concept development and screening
- Scope definitions/descriptions and selection of relevant technical requirements
- Tendering and evaluation activities
- Preparing of technical documents for project sanction, studies and contract tendering
- Contractor follow-up of studies & project execution (engineering, fabrication, installation).
- University or higher technical education.
- Relevant experience (8+ years) with subsea umbilicals.
- Working knowledge of relevant industry standards.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- English and Norwegian
Due Date: Applications handled at an ongoing basis within 21.10.2021
Duration: 1 year + 3 x 1 years options
Location: Oslo, Fornebu
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other’s success
Kort om stillingen
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Vestby, Viken
⏰ 10-12-2022🌏 Askim, Viken
⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Sandvika, Viken
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Drammen, Viken
⏰ 09-12-2022🌏 Sandvika, Viken
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Fornebu, Viken
⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Asker, Viken
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Asker, Viken
⏰ 12-12-2022🌏 Kongsberg, Viken
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Sandvika, Viken