Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWe atKongsberg Seatex, part of Kongsberg Maritime, is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team! You will work together with a team of developers responsible for software across the full product portfolio in Kongsberg Seatex.We produce sensors and systems for positioning, motion, communication and much more for all types of vessels.
With us, you will be able to join the process all the way from idea to development, to production and to end use. The team consists of knowledgeable individuals, and you will have the opportunity to learn and share your professional expertise. As a Software Engineer with us you should show excellent communication skills, thrive in collaboration with others – and deliver with high quality.
- Develop software for a wide range of Seatex’ world class products
- Develop both product specific and common software
- Develop both real-time software and other software
- Software architecture
- Passion for software development
- Preferably master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical area. Experienced with programming knowledge or newly graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge about some of C/C++, Python, Linux, embedded systems, real-time systems, git, CI/CD/CT, software architecture, Azure DevOps, Docker, CMake, full stack development or low-level programming
You are able to
- create maintainable, quality software
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- A casual and fun working environment
- World class technology and products
- Technical challenges and great development opportunities
- An international, dynamic, and creative environment
- Highly qualified colleagues who wants to share their knowledge and learn from you
Trondheim, Pirsenteret. Other Kongsberg Maritime locations might be considered.
Point of contact
Finn Otto Sanne, ADS Product Manager, +47 90578470
Kongsberg Seatex is a company within the Sensors and Robotics division in Kongsberg Maritime. Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Sensors and Robotics division also comprises the businesses of Subsea (Horten) and Sensing Solutions (Trondheim). We focus on further development of product-oriented businesses and operations based on a strong technology platform.
Sensors and Robotics delivers instrumentation, advanced sensors, communication solutions, unmanned underwater and surface vehicles to international markets on- and offshore, merchant marine, subsea, navy, coastal marine and aquaculture. Kongsberg Seatex develop and produce world class products for vessel surveillance, autonomy, positioning, navigation, communication and more.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-01-2023🌏 Stjørdal, Trøndelag
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Levanger, Trøndelag
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Tiller, Trøndelag
⏰ 11-12-2022🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Stjørdal, Trøndelag