Project- & Process Engineers
Update day: 07-05-2023
Category: Executive management Production / Operation
Industry: Food Beverage Services
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentHow about using your skills to accelerate the global transition to a low-carbon circular economy?
Cambi is looking for project & process engineers at our headquarter in Asker, who are passionate about finding and deploying reliable solutions for the world’s great sustainability challenges. As a project- or process engineer in Cambi you will get multidiscipline roles for various Cambi projects in execution and tender phases. You will also have the opportunity to have hands-on work at site, with commissioning and operations, and to be part of a competent team for the development of new technologies, products and carbon reducing solutions for our clients. You will also be involved in client and supplier communication.
What you will be doing
- Conceptual design of process plant solutions.
- Engineering for Tenders and Studies.
- For process engineers you will contribute with mass & energy- flow- and thermodynamic calculations.
- Project work in accordance with contract conditions and requirements, through basic and detailed engineering.
- Equipment selection, Dimensioning and Prepare Data Sheets
- Participate in and facilitate Design Reviews / Hazop
- Coordination of internal and external resources
- Handling of NCRs and Change Requests.
- Purchase of equipment and follow up of suppliers.
- Assistance during commissioning and operations.
- A Master’s (MSc), or equivalent degree in Process/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- >3 years of relevant work experience from process industry.
- Experience from water-, pulper and paper- or agriculture industry will be an advantage.
- Experience with Design tools (Autocad or similar) would not be a disadvantage.
- Used to work in national, international and multicultural environments
- Structured, systematic and result-oriented, with a zest for collaboration across disciplines and cultures
- Honest, humble and curious, with a natural inclination to share and learn new skills
- Keen on quality, with an eye for details.
- To work with highly skilled colleagues from different disciplines who are happy to share their knowledge and eager to learn from you.
- A great career potential towards Senior Engineer, Engineering Manager, Project Manager, Project development Engineer, Sales responsibilities and beyond.
- An opportunity to contribute to the green transformation and sustainable growth of cities throughout the world.
- Work globally: Encounter different cultures and work practices with opportunities to travel the world on projects involving leading water sector companies spanning all continents.
- Make an impact: Contribute to projects transforming organic waste streams into bioresources, boosting the circular economy and leading to net-zero emissions in cities worldwide.
- Immerse in diversity: Join a multicultural team with a mix of young and experienced colleagues from more than 25 countries and 15 discipline backgrounds.
- Grow personally: Embrace our values: proactive, innovative, responsive, accountable, and team-oriented, in a dynamic work environment grounded in a modern Code of Conduct applying to all employees and business partners.
Cambi is a global technology and solutions supplier that enables cities and industries to turn wastewater sludge and other organic wastes into bioresources. We are a medium-sized, Norway-based multinational company listed in Oslo on Euronext Growth. We have offices in the UK, USA, China and South Korea, and a growing sales network on all continents.
Our core expertise lies in designing, manufacturing, installing, and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge in combination with anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The technology, developed over three decades and known globally as thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers, and various soil products while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances.
Our systems can service more than 110 million people in 25 countries. We are proud of having cities like Oslo, London, Washington, Singapore, Sydney, Beijing, Athens, and Warsaw among our clients. As water utility companies take sustainability increasingly seriously, adopting net-zero emissions targets and embracing circular economy models, Cambi has tremendous growth potential and ambitions to match.
About The Hiring Process
Delivering on our mission to enable a swift global transition to sustainable communities is contingent on attracting and retaining talented employees from diverse backgrounds.
Cambi is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. The position is open to all young engineering professionals irrespective of gender, culture, race, sexual orientation, disabilities, or other personal or social identity dimensions.
You are welcome to contact us for more information about the position or hiring process.
- Lars Petter Traa, EVP Technology, email@example.com , +4797115735
- Christian Isachsen, VP HR, firstname.lastname@example.org , +4790983547
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Hokksund, Viken
Trainers Automotive for technical or non-technical trainings (full-time or on a freelance-basis)⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Sandvika, Viken
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Sandvika, Viken
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Halden, Viken
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Sandvika, Viken
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Drammen, Viken
⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Asker, Viken
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Halden, Viken
Etter suksessrike år i Drammen har Schmidt spennende planer om å finne en ny beliggenhet og en ny stolt eier!⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Drammen, Viken
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Drammen, Viken