Update day: 06-12-2023
Job type: Other
Do you have a strong interest for network, monitoring, and server products? Are you also good at capturing customers’ interest with relevant product information and enjoy working independently in a high performing team?
We are now looking for a driven and committed Nordic Product Specialist for our Infrastructure team within our Transactional Sales & Offering department. Together with the team, you will be responsible for the product information at Dustin. An important cornerstone of the work is to enable customers to find the right products which match their needs, and to ensure that Dustin continues a successful collaboration with the customers over time.
Hiring manager for this position is Ida Nilsson, Head of Product Information at Dustin. Her leadership can be described as straight forward where freedom with responsibility is key. She also thinks that curiosity brings both you and the whole team forward.
- Attentive to details with a curious mindset
- Communicative and responsive
- An ability to turn customer insights into great customer experience
- Action-oriented and likes to collaborate with others
- Have an interest in technology
About the position
As Nordic Product Specialist, you have a central role in our organisation and work closely with other specialists, product managers as well as the e-commerce and purchasing organisations. You are responsible for creating, maintaining, and developing the range of products in the infrastructure-category in an e-commerce setting. Your tasks are to handle master data at a product level, link relevant accessories and texts, and together with other departments ensure a smooth and inspiring online purchase journey for our customers. Furthermore, you will be an advisor on product-related issues to other departments in all Dustin’s operating countries.
This is an exciting role with great opportunities for development. You will be a central part of Dustin’s investment to have an efficient selection of products that exceeds our customer’s expectations. Our vision will constitute you as a key person for our customers’ first choice and you will be involved in setting the future standard for efficient IT. Together with your colleagues, you will work on continuous improvements and develop processes and routines.
What we offer
We believe we offer so much more than what benefits on a list can say. But you won’t know that until you join us. So we will still want to list a few:
- Exciting development and career opportunities, where we grow together
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin’s transformation journey
- A chance to make an impact that matters in a company with a strong focus on sustainability
- An informal and inclusive culture where we "win as a team" and care for each other
- Benefits to promote a healthy work environment and lifestyle
- A flexible work-life where we embrace the mix of working digitally and from the office.
Still curious? Read more on our career page
What you bring
- 1-2 years of experience working as a product specialist or working in an equivalent product-related specialist role
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in English and at least one Nordic language or Dutch, both written and spoken
- Experience working within infrastructure is merited
- Experience from online retailers is merited
- Knowledge of products within server, network, smart homes, and monitoring from manufacturers such as HPE, Cisco, Hikvision, Arlo, Fibaro and Ubiquiti is merited
We believe our colleagues are the key reason for our positive development. And we believe our development is what gives you the possibility to grow. That is why we can promise you one thing:
You keep us moving. We keep you moving.
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews and sometimes a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. Depending on the role and location, some of the meetings can be on Teams. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Titus Hessel Welinby email: email@example.com
We will screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis, and close the job ad when we have found the right person for the role. We encourage you to send your motivated application and resume in English as soon as possible.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Vestby, Viken
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Sarpsborg, Viken
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Sandvika, Viken
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Jessheim, Viken
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Drammen, Viken
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Jessheim, Viken
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Jessheim, Viken
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Drammen, Viken
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Vestby, Viken
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Asker, Viken