Update day: 09-02-2024
Job type: Fast
Based onshore, the Project Engineer will support ongoing Light Well Intervention (LWI) operations with customer, co-workers, partners, and supplier follow-up communications. The engineer is required to participate in various engineering tasks during ongoing operations and projects.
Technical support of ongoing LWI activities.
- Propose, evaluate, implement improvements and new solutions for a safer and efficient operation and to increase the service scope provided by company.
- Assist with the design and purchase of equipment for the LWI operation or ongoing projects.
- Obtain necessary documentation to safely, efficiently and effectively implement new equipment and work methods.
- Ensure implementation and compliance of HSE and QA in line with requirements from authorities, customers and own corporate management procedures and goals.
- Apply a high priority proactive approach and level of visible involvement to HSE performance in the planning and evaluation of the different work tasks, this includes ensuring that risk assessments are conducted, reviewed and preventative actions implemented.
- Ensure safety of operations and personnel through compliance with occupational safety and health regulations. Preserve the attitude that all accidents are preventable.
- Liaise with clients, authorities, classification societies and subcontractors as applicable, and with insurers in respect of damage claim handling.
- Participate in Combined Operations Hazard Identification and Assessments, as required.
- Participate in implementing operations goals in line with TIOS’s overall targets.
- Be part of the department’s duty scheme, if required.
- Participate in installation, acceptance testing and offshore field test.
- Report and collaborate with clients and support engineers.
- Lead and coordinate own and external personnel in implementing projects “on-site”
Desired Qualifications/Required Background:
- BSc/MSc (Petroleum/Subsea/Marine/Mechanical or equivalent). Experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience from Maritime industry, maintenance, and maintenance systems, lifting equipment, rotating equipment.
- Strong communicative abilities, and problem-solving attitude.
- Fluent in written and spoken Norwegian with good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- A conscious relationship with quality and HSE work.
- Strong communication skills, cooperation with others and ability to work systematically and independently.
TechnipFMC is a leading technology provider to the traditional and new energies industry, delivering fully integrated projects, products, and services. With our proprietary technologies and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics, helping them unlock new possibilities to develop energy resources while reducing carbon intensity and supporting their energy transition ambitions. Each of our approximately 20,000 employees are driven by a commitment to our client’s success, and a culture of strong execution, purposeful innovation, and challenging industry conventions.
Our vision is to drive real change in the energy industry and our corporate strategy has always been focused on successfully delivering that vision.
TIOS is the division within TechnipFMC responsible for Vessel Based Well Intervention and P&A Services globally and have a track record of over 750 wells during more than 17 years of continuous operations. Through our market leading position in this segment, we are strategically positioned to capture a growing market as subsea wells are ageing requiring more frequent interventions and providing more cost-efficient solutions to our client’s growing P&A liabilities.
Our vision is that the future of Intervention and P&A is Vessel Based and Riserless - and We shall lead the way through challenging conventional thinking, pushing the boundaries and deliver innovate services that will drive real change in the energy industry.
Your future at TechnipFMC:
Become part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team in TIOS with a promising market outlook and the ambition to drive real change in the industry
Global mobility opportunities within the wider TechnipFMC Group
Training and Development opportunities
The position will be based at the TechnipFMC (TIOS) office at Forus, Stavanger.
Lagerveien 23, 4033 Stavanger
Maritim og offshore,
Olje og gass
Ingeniør / Subsea
Well Intervention, RLWI, Subsea, Coiled Tubing, Wireline
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Stavanger, Rogaland
⏰ 05-03-2024🌏 Stavanger, Rogaland
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 Stavanger, Rogaland
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Sola, Rogaland
⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Stavanger, Rogaland
⏰ 08-03-2024🌏 Haugesund, Rogaland
⏰ 09-03-2024🌏 Bryne, Rogaland
⏰ 09-03-2024🌏 Stavanger, Rogaland
⏰ 02-03-2024🌏 Kopervik, Rogaland
⏰ 05-03-2024🌏 Stavanger, Rogaland