Update day: 26-01-2024
Category: Human Resources
Industry: Financial Services
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob ID
Manage Self: Professional
To provide group standards and advisory services for Talent Acquisition practices in Nedbank by benchmarking best practices; establishing frameworks; policies and processes and consulting with Nedbank clusters.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. Fairshare 2030).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Improve stakeholder relationships by developing an understanding of their business context; structure and needs.
- Engage internal stakeholdersby initiating formal and informal meetings and community of practice meetings.
- Address business needs by collaboratingwith stakeholders through the provision of advice ; education and support.
- Monitor performance by tracking against business plan and taking corrective actions.
- Maintain existing frameworks; documents; policies; systems and websites by reviewing and updating as required.
- Embed talent acqusition practices by training and accreditation of stakeholders.
- Coordinate advisory projects by clarifying stakeholder expectations against required resources and deadlines.
- Mitigate risk by documenting decisions and protecting confidentiality of information.
- Ensure legislative compliance.
- Resolve work obstacles by putting contingency plans in place and taking corrective action.
- Delivered Talent Acquisition frameworks; policies; procedures; toolkits and guidelines through research and compilation of documents for stakeholder approval.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Tailor Talent Acquisition systems and processes by aligning practices with business strategic intent in collaboration with Cluster Human Resources.
- Ensure continuous improvement of Talent Acqusition practices by providing thought leadership Co-ordinate Group-wide Talent Acqusition initiatives and cluster projects by providing structure; timelines; processes and advice within risk; time and cost parameters.
- Provide consulting services regarding cluster projects by conceptualising alternatives; compiling proposals and costing for sign -off.
- Guide the execution of projects and the maintenance of Job Family Frameworks by providing specialist advice; support and governance.
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Honours Degree in Industrial Psychology
- 5 years experience in a Human Resources role, preferably in a specialist capacity
- Working with contingent recruitment and onboarding
- Business Acumen
- Business writing
- Competency management
- Human Resources value chain
- Industry trends
- Job Profiling
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Talent management
- Career Management
- Career Choices Model
- Manage Project Cost
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Building Partnerships
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Click to apply for free candidate