Fabrication Engineering Manager
Update day: 25-05-2023
Location: Porsgrunn Vestfold og Telemark
Category: High Technology Production / Operation Consulting / Customer Service
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
The Fabrication Engineering Manager is a member of the Construction Management Team, which is jointly responsible for achieving the Project’s Construction Objectives related to HSSE, Quality, Cost and Schedule.
The Fabrication Engineering Manager will take an active part in making sure that the fabrication and installation work activities provided by Contractors / Subcontractors on Site meet the Project’s set of Quality Requirements. The Fabrication Engineering Manager is responsible for Fabrication Engineering in the Brevik CCS EPC project.
- Adhere to and comply with all Norcem’s & Brevik CCS EPC Project’s HSSE requirements and expectations.
- Be proactive and take an active role in risk assessments and follow up / take action on risk reducing activities.
- Fabrication engineering required for performance of Work including piping, structure, mechanical, surface treatment and other as required
- Define scope of work split between prefabrication and site installation
- Manage interfaces towards Project Engineering including timely issuing of Fab. eng docs
- Manage engineering interface towards subcontractors
- Issue documentation according to schedule and quality requirements
- Field engineering services as required for performance of Work
- Establish required Fabrication Engineering Organization and man up accordingly
- Direction, control and co-ordination of the Fabrication Engineering in accordance with the contract and Contractor’s engineering standards and practice, ensuring consistent application by the Fabrication Engineering disciplines.
- Continuous monitoring of the status and quality of the work in the disciplines, to ensure timely deliverance of drawings and work packages in correct quality.
- Implementation of Quality Assurance requirements within area of responsibility.
- Give input to Fabrication Methods and to the schedule for control of the work.
- Ensure non-conformances are handled according to defined project requirements.
- Secure necessary resources are available to perform the Fabrication Engineering scope.
- Assist Fab. Eng. Personnel with Mips support when required.
- Proactive notification of potential changes to scope of work
- Contribute in method work and support the area leads.
- Perform teambuilding activities in own organization.
- Good knowledge and competence within the Construction / Engineering area.
- Understanding of the subcontract works and QHSSE rules. Experience required:
- Previous operational experience within Subcontracting works
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in collaboration with Clients and Subcontractors representatives
- Technical background and relevant work experience may supersede educational requirements
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- HSSE and quality orientated
- Good sight / good health and physical shape
- Support “one-team” mission – make each other goo
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Porsgrunn, Vestfold og Telemark
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Porsgrunn, Vestfold og Telemark
⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Horten, Vestfold og Telemark
⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Holmestrand, Vestfold og Telemark
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Porsgrunn, Vestfold og Telemark
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Sandefjord, Vestfold og Telemark
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Sandefjord, Vestfold og Telemark
⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Holmestrand, Vestfold og Telemark
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Porsgrunn, Vestfold og Telemark
⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Stokke, Vestfold og Telemark