Customer Service Representative
Update day: 16-05-2023
Category: Consulting / Customer Service IT - Software
Industry: Consumer Goods Cosmetics Retail
Job type: Contract
Job contentThe Role
Do you have a passion for beauty and customer service excellence? In this role you will be responsible for the handling and response of all customer contacts with Kao Norway. As a critical member of the Kao Salon Division for the Nordics, you will be responsible for ensuring that every contact is dealt with in a highly professional and timely manner in line with company ethos.
The Kao Salon Division brings the Kao vision for making life beautiful and enriching lives to salon owners, stylists and their clients around the world. As each salon client is different and every stylist unique, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products and services across our quality brands Goldwell, KMS and Oribe.
In this position you will elevate any serious customer complaints quickly so they can be handled swiftly and monitor customer contacts, reporting on trends. You will interact with the Sales team regarding queries and be able to demonstrate a strong product knowledge to answer enquiries swiftly and ably. If you are someone who loves to leave customers with the feeling that they have experienced a premium customer service, this could be the ideal role for you.
What You Will Do
- Orders, Support & Service
- Support customers regarding orders, deliveries and invoices (by email and phone)
- Support the sales team regarding orders, deliveries and invoices (by email and phone)
- Invoices & Financial related topics
- Manage EHF (electronic invoices) requests and invoices
- Manage and set up customers up with email-invoicing in SAP
- Manage and create tickets when invoice-issues
- Pack invoices and dunning letters and send them
- Other (Business Support)
- Sales reports in BI/Analyzer
- Translations from Danish and English into Norwegian
- Customer Data
- Cooperation with Datateam regarding customer data and changes in customer data
- Request customer data changes for customers and sales rep
- Manage customer agreements. Create an keep the overview in EXCEL. Creation of contracts in SAP for bonus and fund
- Report various customer and products complaints. Report the opinion/voice of the customer
- Webshop testing, learn new topics related to webshop
- Business School or similar experience
- Professional Customer Service experience ideally from hair care, beauty or FMCG
- Fluent in Norwegian, English and Danish
- SAP intermediate level
How we work: Having been selected among the World´s Most Ethical Companies for 15 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment. At Kao, each employee can actively shape their job and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, always aiming to deliver the best for our customers.
What we offer: A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. At Kao your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
Hiring Process: Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. This is why we welcome applications from all areas of the global community.
Want to learn more: If you feel you are as unique as our products and want to find out why 33,000 people across the globe opted for a career with us please visit https://www.kao.com/emea/en/
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
Vil du bistå klienter i omstilling til det grønne skiftet i ett av verdens største konsulentmiljøer⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Oslo City, Oslo
⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Oslo City, Oslo