Customer Service Agent
Update day: 12-05-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentDo you have solid skills in building customer relationships? Do you thrive in a varied role in communication with many different stakeholders? As a Customer Service Agent at Vestas you get to join a team of highly skilled colleagues committed to delivering significant business results within the global renewable energy sector.
Sales > SBU NCE > Customer Agent
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, the UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation, and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We aim to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work. The Service department is responsible for the service, sales, and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Nordic countries. To accommodate our growth, we are looking to hire a new Customer Service Manager to the team in Trondheim. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication are the keys to our growth. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
As a Customer Agent, you will be responsible for the progress of service requests from our customers. You will support the CSM Team on specific cases, you will create, build and retain high-quality customer relationships and internal collaboration, resulting in high customer satisfaction as well as solid financial growth for both the customer and Vestas.
Furthermore, You Will
- Take ownership of customer cases and service requests, ensuring that the correct stakeholders and resources are allocated
- Retrieval and supply of documentation and other information
- Updating of company ERP systems.
- Reporting of turbine status
- Financial approval and administration
- Handle daily customer communications
- On the professional side, we believe you have experience from a similar position in a similar industry, for instance from an international company. However, full training shall be provided
- Experience in working project-based and being involved in the execution process communicating with several different stakeholders
- Proven skills in delivering on budget and delivering a good customer experience in a cost-efficient way
- Bachelor’s degree or similar level acquired through work experience
- Good skills in MS Office and experience in using ERP systems such as SAP
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and other Nordic languages is advantageous.
- A commercial and service mindset with the ability to understand our business and what creates value for our key account customers and Vestas
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a broad variety of external customers and internal Vestas departments at different levels
- Ability to coordinate projects both freely and in a team
- Good communications
- Coordination skills and a structured way of working
Apart from a quality benefits package, as a Customer Agent in Trondheim, Norway you will be where it all happens. You will become part of a smaller team (CSM Team) of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. Our atmosphere at the office is positive, and people are prepared to support when needed. You will have the possibility to develop your skills and shape your role in an environment where no days are ever the same. At Vestas, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry at a company that develops new technology and guides the transition into green energy.
We look forward to seeing your application as soon as possible, as interviews will be held on a regular basis. Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 1st of August. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link .
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Stjørdal, Trøndelag
⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Trondheim, Trøndelag
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Røros, Trøndelag