B2B Customer Service - software sales
Update day: 16-05-2023
Location: Lillestrøm Viken
Category: IT - Software IT - Hardware / Networking Information Technology Sales Consulting / Customer Service Serving / Cleaner / Maids PG / PB / Reception Event
Job type: Fast
Are you an independent & responsible person with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you want to grow in the role of corporate customer service and work in a broad role with plenty of personal responsibility? Then we have the job for you!
Alfasoft AS is now looking for our next employee for our corporate customer service.
In your role within customer service, you will be responsible for our customers being well taken care of and receiving professional help with their purchases. With our business system Navision and e-mail as your primary tools, you will respond to any clients or prospects requests for information.
Via our chat, e-mail and phone you will often be the first point of contact for customers. Here, you will take care of all questions, from inbound sales to liaising with tech support.
You will be focusing on sales support primarily in Norway. However, you will also support Sweden, Denmark, and the rest of Europe as needed. You will communicate with your local colleagues daily and internationally in English through online channels, working together to achieve overall sales targets.
To succeed in the role, you need to have a strong drive and interest in corporate customer service. You have a higher education and preferably an understanding of the academic sector. Furthermore, you have good knowledge of Norwegian and English in both speech and writing. It is also an advantage if you have experience in customer service related to software/data/IT.
As a person, we see that you are self-motivated and take responsibility for your work tasks. You have the drive to develop and take on your duties in an accurate and structured way. You are goal-oriented and have an easy time creating and maintaining good relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Record and fulfill orders.
- Present upsell opportunities to customers.
- Offer appropriate software solutions to customers.
- Answering any client question via chat, e-mail and phone and liaising with tech support and sales.
- Registering software upgrades, extensions, license renewals etc.
- Actively use our CRM system for information, updates, and registrations.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
- Service oriented
- Fluent in Norwegian.
- Highly proficient language skills in English.
- Knowledge of the Nordic languages is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills — both written and verbal.
- Minimum one year college or university level education. Work experience from a similar role can compensate for a lack of education.
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Minimum of three years experience working with customer service or sales, experience from software type companies is advantageous.
Commission & bonuses based on agreed targets.
Salary will be in line with skills & experience.
Please apply with salary expectations
Applications not meeting the requirements will not be answered.
Alfasoft group provide licensing, support and services on software solutions solving critical research and development challenges. Alfasoft has offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany & United Kingdom. We also have a network of resellers in Europe and worldwide direct sales.
b2b, kundeservice og support på telefon, ordrebehandling, intern support
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Flere stillinger fra Alfasoft AS
Adolph Tidemandsgate 20, 2000 Lillestrøm
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto
Click to apply for free candidate
Brenner du for å hjelpe andre mennesker til en bedre hverdag med din tekniske kompetanse⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Asker, Viken
⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Asker, Viken
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Fornebu, Viken
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Moss, Viken
⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Viken
⏰ 24-07-2023🌏 Hønefoss, Viken
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Kongsberg, Viken
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Ski, Viken
⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Sarpsborg, Viken
⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Fornebu, Viken