Update day: 04-12-2022
Category: IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
Job contentYou may apply to Tietoevry by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
When joiningTietoevryConnect as an AIX technical specialist:
- You will be a part of a team with experienced and senior colleagues. We are working in close collaboration and continuously share experiences and knowledge
- You will be responsible for customers’ environment (AIX)
- You will work with modern technologies with focus on automation
- Main responsibility:
- AIX server administration – monitoring and remote server management
- Troubleshooting complex customer’s issues
- Patching, vulnerability management, backup management, application installation
- Deployment of new servers
- Administration of large systems of international companies
- Participation in incident, request fulfillment, change and problem management processes
- Suggestion of technical improvements and consulting these with customers
Who We Are Looking For
- Great experience within AIX operating system
- Some experience with automation or scripting
- Great customer focus, you need to be service-oriented, social, have a positive attitude. You are interested in learning new things and seeing the benefits of sharing knowledge and experience. You are also concerned about the quality of the work you present, and you enjoy working with a lot of responsibility and be self-driven
- You have good communicative skills, fluent language skills in Norwegian and English
We offer you professional growth, meaningful projects, open culture and an outstanding work-life balance! We offer you an opportunity to create the future of a growing and fast developing and important sector. We believe that our organizational culture is an important part of enabling you to be successful. We provide a flexible hybrid work model as part of our culture and way of working. Finally, we also believe in curiosity and learning as a lifestyle where you need to unlearn and relearn every day as new possibilities emerge.
Did we get you inspired?
We look forward to your application!
Please attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile and we’ll reach out to you. Interviews will be held on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply today. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact hiring manager Jindřich Prokop, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to hear from you soon!
We perform background checks on all final candidates.
Tietoevry declines calls from recruitment companies.
Tietoevry thrives with diversity, and we welcome applicants of all genders, ages, abilities, ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, and backgrounds.
Tietoevry creates purposeful technology that reinvents the world for good. We are a leading technology company with a strong Nordic heritage and global capabilities. Based on our core values of openness, trust and diversity, we work with our customers to develop digital futures where businesses, societies, and humanity thrive.
Our 24,000 experts globally specialize in cloud, data, and software, serving thousands of enterprises and public-sector customers in more than 90 countries. Tietoevry’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and the company’s shares are listed on the NASDAQ exchange in Helsinki and Stockholm, as well as on Oslo Børs. Familiar yourself with what we do
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Volda, Møre og Romsdal
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Molde, Møre og Romsdal
⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal
⏰ 02-01-2023🌏 Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal
⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Kristiansund, Møre og Romsdal
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal